Sunday 22 May 2011

LESSON

What a week! (Yeah I know I say that a lot) but this particular one carries the trophy ***just like Manchester United** (SORRY FOLKS HAD TO RUB IT IN) yeah so anyway this is the week that just had it all, hmmm... notwithstanding that the world was supposed to end...really??? I mean REALLY?? No wait... REEEEEALLLY?? I am not even going to that debate, we came we saw and well...we are still seeing.
I’m writing this particular blog with the heaviest of hearts, I can’t even carry it no more, the pain that I feel is immeasurable, but with it I learn something...(You are probably thinking finally he gets to took, so stop smiling and lets go on)

God gives us gifts, (cliché line you may think, but go ahead and read on) the greatest gift that God can give you is people, and people are rare (don’t think too much just read on) true that, people are rare, think of in a world with billions of people, there are few who understand and get you, including the ones who will meet and fall in love with, and who will complete you. Either way we get gifts from Heaven they arrive sealed and packages and most of them are delivered to us with the notice "FRAGILE HANDLE WITH CARE" and so we base on principles and boundaries without which, we crumble under the weight of pain.
In life's busy schedule, we still find them, like that Gem, mined in the caves, like the Gold found in murky waters, we find them. They exist, they really do but allow me to submit to you a few things, of course I will borrow a leaf from Shiro on her latest blog at: http://shelikessweetthings.blogspot.com/ the things that I have learnt this week:

1. Live and love with no regrets: never regrets anything that you have done in the name of love, you only have one family, one chance, life is not a gamble, life is not a dress-rehearsal, it is the main event.

2. Pain - oh the one that we hate the most, that we are afraid of, we can learn from it and grow: there is always a bigger picture, i guess ( that needs to be drummed into us doesn’t it, it never ever looks like there is one huh?, it’s ok take your time...we are all learning)

3. If you find a friend that you can be yourself with, that you can tell everything, be vulnerable with, and not feel shame, laugh with, cry with, appreciate them and give them priority must most of all, get on your knees and pray for them, whisper something to God on their behalf, they are there for a reason.

4. Rise: from the ashes, from the pain, from the hurt, find strength, God has your back in all you do.

Tonight my thoughts are all over because I am dealing with a very delicate situation have nostalgia, I am happy that my team won, while well... on the other side...i am avoiding tears because, my friend Tony Dianga is here (there i mentioned you, happy birthday by the way bro) Well, don’t you worry about lil all me (Carrots i know you have a different picture of this haha..Literally) next blog will deal with everything...and it will be the best seller.

Thanks for taking the time to read this, I want you to know I appreciate you and may you receive the best life has to offer.

ENOUGH SAID

FOLLOW...COMMENT...SHARE

5 comments:

  1. great stuff man. Wise words. Its like it was written for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Anyonymous khi khi thank you my brother

    @Sergent thanks i appreciate it

    ReplyDelete
  3. life is th main event...i like tht!!!great stuff!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you very much for mentioning me luv, i knew my lessons were not for nothing :) and live and love with no regrets, i get that :)

    ReplyDelete