Wednesday 4 May 2011

REVERBARATION- ECHOES OF THE HEART

So i finally decided to start a blog why,well ill explain. I am a writer i love writing and well, i haven't been writing of late and i realized there is so much that not only goes on around me but a lot that inspires and just general life stuff. So it has been a long time coming and here we are..my blog i am soo excited, so why did i call it Reverberations, i know you are probably thinking reverba..what??? REVERBERATIONS let me explain, teh word reveraration (it is a handful to type so i am imaging how you are saying it ) simply means :To resound in a succession of echoes or to 
2. To have a prolonged or continuing effect and herein lies the reason. Things taht happen to us each day, whether, waht we think or what we say or is said to us, how people act towards us, how they act towards otehrs, all these things have the ability to have a prolonged or continuing effect in our lives. So where are this stored, well in the heart. so in effect this means then that when i title my blog REVERBARATION - ECHOES OF THE HEART, it simply means : A prolonged effect - echoed through my heart!.. There that wasnt so hard was it?
 
So there it is, the blog season begins people: see you soon.
:-)


1 comment:

  1. REVERBARATION - ECHOES OF THE HEART! I like.

    ReplyDelete